Can you guess the title? What I ate, wore and baked Wednesday. I’m clever, I know.
Breakfast: Chobani Black Cherry and one of Mila’s Granola bars (which are delicious) and a pomegranate green tea
Lunch: Turkey and avocado whole wheat wrap w/ roasted red peppers, lettuce and onion (was too full to eat the veggies)
Dinner: Apple stuffing in a pork chop and a side of fresh corn w/ old bay
I also had some blueberries and a homemade s’more that went un-pictured. Bad blogger.
I wore this new dress I got at Target on Sunday and TWO people came into my work wearing the same one!
I also made these Monster Cookies which I added everything but the kitchen sink into.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies w/ chopped up reese’s cups, mini m&m’s, raisins and a a couple of marshmallows to make it gooey Way to ruin a healthy cookie, right? It’s just what I do.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped reese’s cups
- 1/2 cup mini m&m’s
- Mix all dry ingredients (plus add in’s in bowl)
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl
- Combine the two and mix thoroughly
- Spoon Mixture out by a tbsp and roll into a ball
- Break in half and place them on top of each other like this (Jessica’s tip)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until browned around edges
- Remove from oven – Let set on baking sheet then remove to cooling rack
- Eat while warm with a tall glass of milk
I enjoyed one cookie while Adam had a couple and we both agreed we needed to get them out of the house so I sent them to work with him this morning. I’m not sure if people at work love it or hate it when I do this!
I’m off for a morning workout before I head to work.
QUESTIONS: Do you send treats into work with your significant other because you don’t want them in the house? Do you think they love it or hate it?