It’s been a LONG time since I’ve posted about a workout. Why? Well, to be honest I haven’t worked out like I used to. I’ve been ranging 0-1 workouts a week, eek! My exercise has been walking a total of 2 miles to and from work everyday (lame). By the time I get home from work I just don’t feel like working out… So, I’ve decided to set up a plan. I will get up every morning and do my workouts first thing so I have no excuse at the end of the day! I need to start training for the princess 1/2 marathon or I’ll be walking the 13.1 miles…and that’s no fun to watch.
Workout Plan: 6 days a week – 5:45 am M-F. 7am on Saturdays
- M: Bootcamp Class and 20 minutes on elliptical
- Tu: 3 mile run (Oct) 4 mile run (Nov) 5 mile Run (Dec-Feb)
- W: Spinning and Leg workout
- Th: 3 mile run (Oct) 4 mile run (Nov) 5 mile Run (Dec-Feb)
- F: Spinning and Arm workout
- Sa: Long run (Increasing mileage by 1 mile a week)
- Su: Off + Stretching
I’m hoping this plan holds me accountable!
Dinner: With all of the leftover chicken I decided to make a quesadilla… I sautéed some onions and placed them on a whole wheat tortilla with white chicken and cheddar cheese and pan-fried them with some olive oil spray. Dipped in greek yogurt of course.. I also had a side of green beans – I could eat pounds of these!
Now onto that run…