Happy Friday! 3 more days left on Vacation I thought I would give you guys an update on how my vacation is going so far by playing the number game. Here it goessss.
trips so far down the stairs to the beach
pounds of candy brought
times the boys have planked/owled
theme nights so far (Italian, Hawaiian, Mexican & American)
restaurant trip (which was AMAZING)
Happy Hour’s attended (at home)
trips to Harris Teeter. LOVE.
beautiful sunrise (i’ve been sleeping in!)
times I’ve complained that I’m SO burnt.
desserts made and still 4 more to come
good memories and lots more to come
recipe to share with you
This is a staple in our family – We make this ALL the time because a.) it’s that good and b.) it takes about 5 minutes. It’s not exactly “homemade” but nobody would ever know.
Strawberry Banana Pudding
- 1 Large Box Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Small Box Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 2 1/4 cups of COLD unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tubs of Sugar Free Cool Whip
- 5 Bananas
- 2 lbs of Strawberries
- 1 box of Mini Vanilla Wafers
- Whisk almond milk and pudding in a large bowl
- Fold in bananas
- Fold in 2 containers of cool whip
- Add one layer of mini vanilla wafers to a 9×13 dish
- Add 1/2 of pudding mixture on top of vanilla wafers
- Add another layer of vanilla wafers on top of the mixture and spoon remaining mixture on top of cookies
- Cut strawberries in half and add to the top
- Cool in fridge until ready to serve or serve immediately