So I’m a little late on making my August goals but I’m never on-time to anything so that doesn’t surprise me. I blame this all on my mom…She has always been known as the pokey little puppy. I’ve inherited this gene. Lucky me.. But as we all say better late than never! So here they go:
- Work out 6x a week – My friend (and blog reader) Erin (hi!) sent me a 30-day free gym pass so I need to put it to good use!
- Find a race to train for in NYC/NJ for the fall
- No ice cream/fro-yo/cake/cupcakes until my birthday – I’ve become way to comfortable with having a decadent dessert every night. Granola/Cereal after dinner is fine but Ice Cream etc is off limits!
- Pick up the job hunt search… I’ve been looking everyday randomly. I need to set aside 90 minutes daily to just apply to jobs.
- Eat in all meals at least 6x a week if not 7. To save $ and to eat healthier.
- Go kayaking, hiking or rock climbing on an off day of working out
- Take the time while I’m not working to explore Hoboken/nyc – I’ve been re-cleaning the kitchen or making the bed 3 times a day. I need to get out more!
Now that I’ve gotten my goals out of the way I wanted to share some things I’m loving right now.
- New headbands that STAY in my hair!
- Manicure/pedicure – I feel like a girl again, thanks to my boyfriend
- Mini vanilla wafers with peanut butter and dark choc chips – I’m not counting this as dessert!
- Our family photo video montage that was made last week in the OBX. I watch it when I miss them
- This article - Stop FAT bashing!!!!
- Something borrowed AND something blue – I actually finished a book (for once) and not only did i finish one last week but i finished two. These were both so good! I wish there were more!!