Happy Monday! Let’s make this week a good one🙂 I’ve been on the go since Friday and finally have a chance to get back to my computer – 3 days without a computer is unheard of for me! I’m ready to take it easy and get back into routine.
Friday – Sushi & Fro Yo with my friend Jenn
Saturday was spent getting together last-minute things for a Bridal Shower for my friend Ali aka running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I’m happy to say everything turned out successful and just the way I imagined, beautiful! Here are a million pictures to prove it🙂
I want to open up my own wedding/event planning company. Who wants to hire me😉
Are you ready for the easiest and yummiest French Toast recipe you’ve ever come across? This is perfect for two reasons. 1. You make it the night before and just stick it in the oven when you’re ready. 2. It feeds a small army. 3. I’ve never loved a breakfast food more than I love this. I know I said 2 reasons but I had to add the third.
Warning: This is NOT healthy. But it is tasty. A little piece goes A LONG way.
Overnight French Toast Casserole
- 24 eggs
- 32 pieces of white bread
- 3 cups of milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 HEAPING tsp of butterscotch instant pudding
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- dash of nutmeg
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan
- Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in bowl.
- Dredge bread in egg mixture and layer in pan (makes 4 layers)
- Pour remaining egg mixture over slices of bread
- Mix brown sugar, melted butter, butterscotch instant pudding, syrup and cinnamon.
- Pour paste over bread like icing.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning stick in oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 degrees
- Serve immediately!!
If you have company over this is the meal to make – All you have to do is pop it in the oven in the morning and serve your guests a warm, fluffy, sweet breakfast casserole. MAKE THIS!! That is a demand🙂
I’ve been feeling extremely blah today – Hope I’m not getting sick!! See you tomorrow🙂