Someone needs to sign me up for Shopaholics Anonymous A.S.A.P. I’ve noticed that in the past 3 days I’ve purchased an outrageous number of clothing items, accessories & shoes. I should probably buy stock in J. Crew or Nordstrom since I basically handed them my paycheck.
In the pile: Salmon colored skirt – j.crew, white shorts – j.crew, sequin 3/4 length coral shirt – j.crew, pink & white dress j.crew, beige tank top – j.crew, gold shimmer tank j.crew, white racerback tank – j.crew, pink & white pinstripe tank – j.crew, orange boyfriend cardigan – j.crew, camel studded belt – j.crew, 2 long necklaces – j.crew, off white flower hairpin – j.crew, starfish gold earrings – j.crew, gray zipper pocket cardigan – j.crew, j-brand flare jeans – nordstrom, black lace dress – bcbg, gold jeweled flats – bcbg, blue and gray striped boyfriend cardigan, orange & white short sleeve off the shoulder sweater – nordstrom
The good thing is all of these are staple pieces and can be worn with many different outfits. Plus, everyone needs a little shopping spree to kick off a new season 🙂 I should also note that you shouldn’t ever go shopping while running on 3 hours of sleep 😉 Unless you want to spend money of course!
If you are into spending money on clothes I have some cheap Spring staples that I wanted to share with you.
1. Dress – This is something you could throw on during the day with flats for a casual look, dress up with wedges for a night out or add a cardigan to attend a family function. $34.99 – Jc Penny
2. Denim Skirt – When I was younger a denim skirt was a staple for me. I wore one probably 3x a week with a tube top, tank or whatever I could find. I still love the versatility but wearing a ripped, faded and short skirt isn’t age appropriate for me (I’m OLD) anymore. $16.90 – Forever 21
3. Striped Shirt – I’m OBSESSED with stripes. White shorts, skinny jeans, leggings…It all works! $40 – Top Shop
4. Flower Applique Sandals – I like to wear something that’s not plain. Cant beat these at $12 – Old Navy
5. White Shorts – I would wear these everyday if I nobody would notice 🙂 $39 – Gap
6. Aviators – Loving the classic look. Not too big, not too small – Just right. $16 – Sunglass Warehouse
7. Long Gold Necklace – I used to be against gold…Now I’m a fan. $1.50 – Forever 21
8. Colorful Scarf – Perfect to wear with a tee, shorts and flats to give your outfit a little uumph. $15 – Affordable Scarves
9. Boyfriend cardigan – Always nice to have one of these when it’s NOT so Springy out $19 – J. Jill
10. Canvas Tote – Picnics, Beach trips and Days at work with the kids. This bag would get A LOT of use $50 – Land’s End
I’m enjoying some leftover chili for lunch while watching Rachel Ray and mentally preparing myself for a butt kicking at Boot Camp tonight.