I really wanted to get a run in this morning but with the extreme heat I had to pass. Instead I went to the mall to walk around. I couldn’t help but stop in and buy a little something… Ugh, I was doing so well too!
Adam has a work event on Thursday that’s outside so I got this sundress for it:
When I got home from the mall I made a super weird lunch. Well normal to me but when I mentioned it to Adam he said BLEK.
Almond Butter Granola
- 3 tablespoons of Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Chocolate Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- 2 tablespoons of Agave Nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups of Oats
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- Combine almond butter(s), honey and agave in bowl and microwave for 30 seconds until Almond Butter is in a melted consistency.
- Mix well
- Add vanilla and cinnamon to the warm almond butter mixture and mix again.
- Add oats and chia seeds making sure that they are all completely covered with wet ingredients
- Spread granola mixture onto cookie sheet and place in oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove, toss and add again for another 4 minutes.
- Try to NOT burn your tongue on this deliciousness and be patient while it cools.
I made myself a little teeny bowl with dark chocolate almond milk
and now I’m catching up on last nights Bachelorette with the hometown dates and I want to know what the heck JP’s last girlfriend did to hurt him SOOO much? Fill me in!
QUESTIONS: Do you watch the bachelorette? Who do you think wins? I think JP’s got it in the bag! If you’re not a bachelorette fan, what’s your favorite way to enjoy granola??