Thanks for all of the well wishes on the job yesterday 🙂 Day 1 was VERY long but extremely productive. I trained for most of the day and then did a lot of the things on my own! For those of you who asked I took a Sales and Event Manager position within walking distance of our apartment. The walk is about .7 miles so i”ll be getting a little added exercise to my daily routine!
Yesterday’s meals were rather boring – Since I worked til almost 9pm I ate lunch and dinner at work (and it’s free, score!)
Breakfast: Special K Vanilla Almond – I know this isn’t new but it’s my new favorite! SO delicious
Yesterday I promised the recipe for sweet potato biscuits so here it is.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 1 lb of sweet potatoes (peeled, cubed and boiled)
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups of bisquick biscuit mix
- Add all ingredients to 1 bowl
- Beat with a mixer
- Flour workspace
- Roll out dough and place cup over top to make a circle
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees on a greased baking sheet for 18 minutes
- Serve warm with fresh butter