Ever wondered what cool people do on a Friday night?? Well, I’m here to tell you.
First they leave work early because they drove they’re super sweet wizard of oz bike to work and a hurricane (really but not really) was about to hit.
This really cool person is also going to stop talking in 3rd person because it’s getting on their nerves. So if you haven’t guessed yet, I am that cool person and here is what I did on Friday night.
See, I joined a blogger bake swap and we are supposed to send our baking pal a dozen of our favorite baked good. Well chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite…so i took Jenny’s idea and switched it up!
Reese’s Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- mini reeses cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until mixed thoroughly
- Mix in egg
- Add salt, baking powder, baking salt and flours to mixture
- Mix until combined and add your chocolate chips
- Unwrap your reeses
- Take a spoonful of dough
- Cover it with another spoonful of dough and form a ball
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let sit on cookie sheet for 3 minutes before removing and placing on cooling rack
- Try and control yourself while they cool before digging in
To end your super cool Friday night – you could pop some popcorn and watch Blue Crush.
Oh, then you go to bed before 11pm. Yep, that’s how cool I am.