It’s Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Put a smile on your face 🙂 I have two visitors coming up this weekend from Maryland and am VERY excited!
Yesterday marked the first official day of fall so I decided to make myself a treat! Always an excuse to celebrate 😉
So simple and filling – A great way to kick off fall! All you need:
Pumpkin French Toast (dairy-free)
- 3 slices of Whole Wheat Light Style Bread (45 calories each = 135)
- 1 tbsp ground flax (30 calories)
- 2 tbsp water ( 0 calories)
- 2 tbsp pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) (10 calories)
- 1 tbsp almond milk (2 calories)
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie spice
- Mix everything (except bread) into a bowl
- Dip each side of bread into bowl and place in pre-heated skillet
- Flip when brown and repeat
- Drizzle syrup on top of french toast
Now that I’ve shown you my treat I’d like to share this video of trick’s I saw. 25 ways to wear a scarf! I am queen of scarves ( I own about 40, no lie) and I’m always looking for new ways to wear them. This girl will show you how to do it!
Pretty sweet, eh?
For the last tidbit of information on this Friday I’d like to tell you some big (to me) news.
I’ve signed up to do my FIRST half marathon!!!!!!! Of course I wouldn’t have it any other way than me running 13.1 miles in a tutu and a tiara 🙂
This girl has never ran longer than 5 miles but I have time to train so I’m VERY excited!! If anyone has any tips or a really great training plan please let me know!
Have a good weekend