Happy Friday! Even though this weather has been crappy I’m kicking off my morning in good spirits. I woke up at 5:15 to hit a spin class at my gym. There is nothing better than the feeling of having your workout DONE by 7 a.m.
This week I’ve received LOTS of goodies 🙂
1.) I have the BEST boyfriend in the world… Remember how I was upset that my ice cream maker broke?? Well “Spring Santa” dropped one off for me!!
2. The Mom I nanny for brought me home the movie Tangled! She bought one for me and one for the girls so I could add it to my Disney collection. Did you know that I’m a princess?? It’s true.
3. I have a lot of upcoming weddings, showers, rehearsals and bachelorette parties to attend so I bought a new pair of Badgely Mischka pumps and an Alexia Admor dress that were on sale at Nordstrom!
4. I’ve also gifted myself something that I’ve been wanting but didn’t have time to make so I took the lazy route.
Side note: I’ve been working my butt off (not literally, unfortunately) on Bridal Shower things and it has officially taken over my living room. It’s a mini Michaels up in here.
Yesterday I made my new favorite breakfast, Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding!
In the winter I really enjoy pancakes, oatmeal and waffles (basically anything warm). But once the weather starts heating up I crave a cold breakfast! This is also EXTREMELY good for you. Energy, protein and antioxidant packed, this breakfast can also help subside your cravings for sweets. But, I don’t need that – right?
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Soy milk
- 12 drops of NuNaturals Stevia Vanilla Liquid
- 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp NuNaturals Stevia Baking Powder with Fiber
- Add everything to a bowl and mix well
- Leave out for 20 minutes or until Chia seeds soak up liquid.
- Add more liquid if desired (I always do)
- Eat immediately or refrigerate over night for an amazing breakfast!
Dinner was a quick stir fry. Every veggie in my crisper w/ shrimp. Only 8 minutes to prepare. Not 5, Not 10 – But 8
I had to have dessert – I went 3 days without it! (Golf Clap)
I really enjoy the Vega Vanilla Protein Powder in my “ice cream” because it gives it a cake batter taste!
Speaking of cake batter I will be knee-deep in dessert land this weekend… Prepare yourself for major recipes next week aka Get to the gym this weekend so you can eat at least one of the 9 things I’m making.
I almost forgot it was Favorite Friday!!! Since we are on the topic of desserts I will share my favorite dessert websites. Enjoy!
Don’t those make you want to go and bake something?? If you can’t decide on something there’s always my S’mores Cookies, Twix Blondies or Butterfinger stuffed white & milk chocolate chip cookies!
PS: I have Fashion Fitness Foodie has it’s own facebook page now! Click here to like it 🙂
QUESTIONS: Are you more of a sweet or salty person? Do you prefer AM or PM workouts??