OK so maybe I just wanted to show you my red jeans – and this was the only picture I took. I love them…and my bike…and the fact that I can ride with no hands. Maybe I should get a unicycle? Anyways – No food pictures from yesterday because we were planning on going to the Yankees game until we saw that tickets for a good seat would cost more than our rent this month. So we threw together unworthy picture meals. I do have a fun Survey though!
I love surveys – My friend Ashley and I used to do them at work all the time, err on our break. Anyways here’s a 5 survey I’ve seen floating around. Let’s get to it!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
- My mom
- A manager at work
- Adam’s friend Jesse
- Customer at work
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Dessert – Crumbled up graham cracker, handful of marshmallows and 2 mini sized reeses in the microwave
- Dinner – Loaded Baked Potato Soup (skinnyfied)
- Lunch – Romaine, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, goat cheese and grilled salmon. I’ve been eating this at least twice a week. Eek.
- Apple – Freshly picked. (snack)
- Breakfast – 2 pieces of pumpkin swirl toast w/ homemade pumpkin cream cheese
Last five places I’ve traveled:
- New York City – Does this count? I know, it’s 2 miles… but I live in NJ.
- Maryland – Home
- Outterbanks, NC
- Key West, FL
- Boston, MA
Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):
- Cooperstown, NY for a relaxing weekend
- Thanksgiving with Adam’s family
- Wedding somewhere in NJ
- Home for Christmas
- Disney World for the Princess 1/2 marathon
Last five workouts:
Five things making me happy right now:
- That is FRIIIIIIIIIIDAYYY.
- The weather this weekend is lay-out kind of weather. Which is good because I am PASTY.
- 3 day weekend…this weekend AND next!
- Heading to a B&B Next weekend
- The dinner I’m about to put in the crock pot.
Last but not least – Please check out my good friend Ashleigh’s page on her journey to promote Healthy Heart awareness in memory of her Mother. I have known Ashleigh for 8 years and used to work for her Mom. I know it has been a long road in the healing process and she wants others to be aware of steps they can take before having to endure the pain of losing someone so special to them.
If you are in the Washington DC area – join her team! If you aren’t and can donate even $1 helps!
Have a good weekend everyone 🙂